Create or edit a menu
Create a new content menu
- Select Menus from the Content drop-down. The existing list of menus is displayed.
- Select New menu from the Content drop-down.
- Enter the title. Users will see this title:
- in the Menus listing
- in the selection list for choosing the menu
- as the suggested file name if they download the menu as a document.
- Enter a description (optional). Users will see this in the Menus listing.
- Select the position with accountability for the content of this menu (optional). This may be important if the menu can be downloaded as a document with compliance significance.
- Construct the menu content.
Construct or edit a content menu
- Add items to the menu:
- Headings: drag an existing heading from the existing menu, or drag the Heading button; then enter the heading text.
- Page types: drag a page type entry from the existing menu, or drag the Page Type button; then set the listing type. See Listing types .
- Page tags: drag the Tag button; then enter the page tag(s) that you want to show.
- Page: drag the Page button and select a page or drag the page from the displayed menu
- Drag the entries within the selection area to change the order and indent levels.
- To remove an item: drag it out of the selection area or select it and press delete.
- When you are happy with the menu content, click Apply changes. The edited content will become the menu as users see it.